- This event has passed.
Addiction & Faith Conference
For Congregations, Clergy, & Care Givers
Addiction in every form, including the current opioid problem, is ravaging our world.
How will we, as people of faith, respond?
Open to anyone interested in exploring the devastation of addiction and the remarkable healing process of faith. Together, we’ll enhance our knowledge about addiction recovery, share stories of learning and hope, and celebrate our faith in God’s abiding grace. Featuring:
- Internationally-known keynote speakers
- Interactive workshops and breakout sessions
CEU’s available for nurses and health care professionals
You’re Invited to Join Us!
From the world of church: clergy, synod staff, deacons and deaconesses, parish nurses, youth leaders, addiction awareness teams, congregants, and the community of people in recovery.
From the world of addiction treatment: treatment center staff, healthcare professionals.
Throughout the Addiction and Faith Conference:
- 12-Step Meetings
- Recovery Yoga Meditation Room (always open!)
- Conscious Contact (11th Step Meeting with drumming!)
- Therapeutic Massage (fee, sign up to save your space!)
- Spiritual Direction (free, sign up to save your space!)