We empower leaders who power ministries.
Coaches connect dreams to concrete actions that create change for individuals and congregations.
Resources (via ELCA Coaching)
Coaching can be used for a myriad of opportunities, including but not limited to:
- Personal leadership growth
- Growing as a head of staff
- Leading as an associate pastor, council president, or stewardship chair
- Skillful handling of staff or congregational conflict
- Council development
- Empowering evangelism
- Congregational transformation
- Worship, Mission, or Stewardship development
- Strategic planning
- Multiplying leaders
- Building ministry teams