Youth Gathering Registration Deadline
Jun. 27 – Jul. 1, 2018
Early Bird Congregational Registration with reduced pricing closes November 15. Contact Janelle Miller with questions: email@example.com or 817-726-7031.
“Best Place of Worship” Winner
Congratulations to Calvary, Richland Hills, for receiving the 2017 Fort Worthy award for Best Place of Worship!
Gratitude and Appreciation
We are indebted to Herb and Betty Doller, owners and operators of HB PhotoGraphic Imagery, for their countless volunteer hours each year at various NT-NL events capturing moments for us to archive and share, as well as all the often unseen work of set up, tear down, travel, and editing.
Featured Resource for November
The ELCA has updated the Where Does My Offering Go? graphic.
Save the Date
January 5-7, 2018
Briarwood Retreat Center
Recent Blog Post
(https://www.ntnl.org/united-lutheran-seminary/ – published Nov. 10)
Where in the world is?
- Nov. 19 – St. Peter, Malone
- Nov. 19 – St. Paul, Shive, and Trinity, Pottsville
- Nov. 13 – Renewal Team meeting, Good Shepherd, Irving
- Nov. 14 – NT-NL Leadership Convocation planning team meeting
- Nov. 16 – Church of the Damascus Road board meeting, Abiding Grace, Southlake
- Nov. 19 – Presiding and Preaching at Emanuel, Dallas
- Nov. 13: Free Lecture with Anne Lamott (Perkins | SMU)
- Nov. 13-14: The Power of the Story: Perkins Fall Convocation on Creative Communication
- Nov. 18: PLMA, Fall 2017, Course 3
- Nov. 18: MEF Board meeting
- Nov. 19: Lutheran Campus Ministry Trivia Challenge
- Dec. 1-3: Winter Retreat for 4th, 5th, & 6th graders
- Dec. 3: Briarwood Holiday Brunch
- Dec. 9: High School Service Day, DFW and Lubbock areas
- Dec. 9: Public Witness Team monthly meeting
- Through Dec. 15: Bridwell Library Exhibition: Martin Luther in the Age of Print (Perkins | SMU)
- Dec. 27-28: NT-NL Christmas Break Young Adult Retreat
- Jan. 19-21: Junior High Gathering
Access our full online Calendar here. Updates made regularly.
Do you have news or announcements to share? Please submit to the Synod office (firstname.lastname@example.org) for consideration for our next NT-NL News.