Mosaic in Dallas Celebrations
Help Mosaic in Dallas celebrate their 30th anniversary as they bless their newest home on Tuesday, September 20, 6:30-8:30pm. BBQ cookout will follow the blessing of the home at 3616 Marwick Dr, Plano, TX. Please RSVP by Thursday, September 15 to email@example.com.
Briarwood Important Dates
Junior Highers: Be sure and mark your calendars for September 23-25. Formerly known as the Confirmation Retreat, you will get to do all the great things available at Briarwood! Click here for more details and to register.
Summer Camp registration is now open! Register before December 31 for 2016 rates.
The date is Tuesday, October 4. The speaker is Nathan Kirkpatrick, managing director of Alban at Duke Divinity School in Durham, NC. The topic is Recalibrating Expectations for Clergy. Come think through creative and innovative models of ministry. Click here for more details and to register.
Presented by Augburg Fortress
September 15, 7:00pm
Save the Date
BRIDGES Book Club
(Hosted by the Public Witness Team)
Starting October 1
- Sep. 13: The Church of the Damascus Road Golf Outing and Fundraiser
- Sep. 17: Installation of the new NT-NL Bishop: Pr. Erik Gronberg
- Sep. 23-25: Junior High / Confirmation Retreat (Briarwood)
- Sep. 30-Oct. 2: One Year to Live Men’s Retreat (Lutheran Men in Mission)
- Oct. 4: Table Talk: Recalibrating Expectations for Clergy
- Oct. 7-9: NT-NL Synodical Women’s Organization (SWO) Convention
- Oct. 8: Briarwood Fall Festival & Thrivent Cook-off
- Oct. 15: Parish Lay Mission Academy
- Oct. 15: “Seeds That Change” Dinner / Fundraiser (Mission Endowment Fund)
- Oct. 16: Lutheran Hymn Festival
- Oct. 17-19: 2016 Bishop’s Convocation
- Oct. 24: Get Ready for Wright (SMU/Perkins)
- Oct. 28: Now What? A Symposium on Repurposing (ELCA Mission Investment Fund)
- Oct. 29: Briarwood Invitational Golf Outing
- Nov. 15-17: Simply Wright: N. T. Wright @ Perkins/SMU
- Nov. 19: Parish Lay Mission Academy
Access our full online Calendar here. Updates made regularly.
Do you have news or announcements to share? Please submit them to the Mission Area office (MissionOffice@ntnl.org) for consideration for our next NT-NL News. Remember to include a picture or logo.
Looking for information in past NT-NL News? Find NT-NL News archives here!